Frequently Ask Questions

Q: How does a citizen form a request of repair to any borough owned property or roadway?

A: They are to call (973)365-4068 and explain their complaint to our Public Works Secretary.

Q: Who do you contact about the municipal water supply? (drinking water and hydrant use)

A: Our town water supply is operated by Passaic Valley Water Commission. Any questions should be directed to them.

Q: Where can I obtain leaf bags?

A: Leaf bags are located in the borough hall in rooms 103 & 104. They can also be picked up at the recycling center on Saturdays between the hours of 8 am and 12 pm. 

Q: What type of items can I dispose of at the town recycling center?

A: The Recycling Center has dumpsters for cardboard, recycling, electronics, and vegetation.