A residential parking permit sticker is required for any resident wishing to park their private vehicle on a Borough roadway overnight (1:00am-5:00am). Stickers may be obtained from the Tax Assessor's office, Room 103 in Borough Hall during regular business hours. Required information & valid documentation must be presented in order for a sticker to be issued. Required information and documentation includes:
- Proof of Borough of Lodi Residency
- A copy of a valid NJ driver's license reflecting Lodi address
- A Valid NJ Motor Vehicle Registration
- Must match the address listed on application and driver's license
- A Valid Insurance Card for Vehicle on Application
A PO Box number will not be accepted as proof of residency.
Once residential parking permit sticker is obtained it is to be placed on the rear window of the driver's side, in the lower left hand corner of the vehicle.