The following hydrants have been selected for monitoring by Passaic Valley Water Commission (PVWC) and will remain under pressure for approximately one (1) week. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this monitoring please contact PVWC (973) 340-4300.
- Hydrant at intersection of Arlene Grove & Trudy Drive
- Hydrant at intersection of Mill Street & Garibaldi Avenue
- Hydrant near middle of Garden Street
- Hydrant at the end of Richmond Street (in front of DPW)
- Hydrant in front of Lodi water tank, Harrison Avenue