Borough COVID-19 information and updates
will be posted on our social media outlets
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Nixle and YouTube
as well as on our Community TV station, FIOS ch. 44 and Optimum ch. 77
as it becomes available.
State of NJ Covid-19 Info Hub: Call: 211
or Call (24/7): 1-800-962-1253
03/23/2020 - Mayor & Council Update Video (Click Link)
03/21/2020 - Governor Murphy's Executive Order 107 - Stay At Home
- (Click Link)
03/20/2020 - Bergen County Department of Health Information - (Click Link)
03/27/2020 - Bergen County Executive - Executive Order - 2020-01D
NJ Job Portal to Connect Out-Of-Work Residents - https://jobs.covid19.nj.gov/
- Last Updated 03-30-2020 8:40 AM)
- Borough Hall - Effective Monday 3-23-2020, The municipal complex will be closed to public access. Only essential employees will be working. Please call 973-859-7400 or through an online citizen request via our web site and GovPilot portal regarding essential services only.
- Lodi Municipal Court Sessions - April 8th and 15th Court Dates have been postponed and will be rescheduled.
- Lodi Boy's & Girls Club - Facility and all programs closed until further notice.
- Lodi Public Schools - All school buildings are closed to students and non-essential staff until further notice. Food distribution for our free and reduced students will take place at the high school between the hours of 11 and 1. Please check the districts web site for further updates.
- Lodi Recreation - All recreation programs have been suspended until further notice. All Borough parks and fields are closed until further notice.
- Lodi Public Library will be closed until further notice.
- Senior Center closed until further notice. Senior bus service suspended until further notice.
- Zoning Board and Planning Board Meetings - Are canceled until further notice.
- Alternate-Side Parking enforcement will be suspended effective 03-17-2020 until further notice.
- Construction Permits and Inspections: Permit applications can be mailed or emailed. Inspections are limited to empty homes and complete renovations with outside access. The Construction Official will be in the office to process and review applications. Please call 973-859-7410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Price Gouging Reports - County Community Affairs: 201-336-6406
- PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING VITAL RECORDS: Please click on the following links for instructions regarding copies of Vital Records (Marriage Licenses, Death Certificates, Etc.) Public Notice - Instructions for Certified Copies
- Mortgage Relief Information: Click here for information regarding your mortgage and forbearance.