A residential parking permit sticker is required for any resident wishing to park their private vehicle on a Borough roadway overnight (1:00am-5:00am). Stickers are issued through the Tax Assessor's office.
To apply for a residential parking permit please complete the online form.
**If you are a tenant of the property you are required to include a copy of the Certificate of Occupancy listing you as a tenant. A copy of the Certificate is provided to your landlord upon successful completion of the application and inspections.**
To initiate the application you must enter your physical address, if your address does not automatically populate please contact our office at 973-859-7417 for assistance, please do not choose an address that is not your own.
Applicants are required to include copies of the following documentation:
- Proof of Borough of Lodi Residency
- A copy of a valid NJ driver's license reflecting the Lodi address
- For Tenants Only: Certificate of Occupancy - If you are a tenant of the property you are required to include a copy of the Certificate of Occupancy listing you as a tenant. A copy of the Certificate is provided to your landlord upon successful completion of the application and inspections.
- A Valid NJ Motor Vehicle Registration
- Must match the address listed on the application and driver's license
- A Valid Insurance Card for the Vehicle on the Application
Applications will be denied if a required document is not provided
A PO Box number will not be accepted as proof of residency.
Once the application is submitted our office will be notified and will review the information during normal Borough business hours. Upon approval you will receive an e-mail letting you know your permit sticker is available for pick-up.
You MUST provide your submission reference number (displayed on your screen following submission) in order to pick-up your sticker.
Residential parking permit stickers are NOT issued to vehicles with temporary license plates.
Once a residential parking permit sticker is obtained it is to be placed on the rear window of the driver's side, in the lower left-hand corner of the vehicle.